The Los Angeles Latino Chamber of Commerce has been instrumental on multiple fronts in helping the Latino small- and medium-sized business community succeed in growing their businesses, secure capital, loan packaging, procurement opportunities and helping businesses use technology to become more efficient and increase their profits.
The following are a list of accomplishments that the LALCC has achieved:
- Become the fastest growing Latino chamber of commerce in California
- Increase exponentially chamber membership in times of recession
- Distinguish itself as a chamber with a strong business assistance component
- Open an innovative and cutting-edge Business Technology Center
- Commission an in-depth academic study through UCLA’s School of Public Policy on the significance of Latino small businesses in the Los Angeles metro region.
- Become the preeminent “voice” of the Latino business community in Los Angeles
- Secure multi-million dollar contracts for its members
- 2014 California Hispanic Chambers of Commerce Chamber of the Year
- 2014 United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce’s Foundation Local Chamber Grant Award Winner
In addition, we have several board members and general chamber members who are experts in the technological arena and whom provide workshops on topics pertaining to social media, financial management and website development, among other areas.