None at this time.
The Director of Diversity Programs is responsible for managing AEG’s corporate-wide diversity initiative and division leaders to make AEG a leader in both workforce and supplier diversity. The Director will author and own the annual AEG 1FORCE Diversity & Inclusion report; work with all departments across all AEG companies/entities to identify and achieve workforce and supplier diversity objectives; develop and manage programs that represent AEG to the diversity community.
Employee engagement and development
- Design training materials for orientation and training modules for specific functions addressing diversity and inclusion objectives.
- Manage employee engagement and development programs that can suit all levels of employment encouraging and measuring diversity and inclusion.
- Develop all documentation and publicize internal resources and efforts.
Employee and Department Oversight
- Work to establish and enforce accountability of diversity projects
- Manage and support personnel with diversity responsibilities across the company.
- Provide direction, tools and assistance to AEG entities and employees consistently mindful of overall goals and objectives
External Communications, Public Outreach and Engagement
- Work with communications departments of all AEG entities to ensure consistent, effective and accurate messaging.
- Identify opportunities for AEG to be the industry leader in entertainment diversity by maintaining relationships with non-profits, industry associations, government agencies and corporate partners.
- Host vendors, partners and community organizations.
- Represents AEG in the diversity industry and marketplace through attendance and participation in conferences, trainings, workshops and other networking forums.
Project Management, Implementation, Monitoring, Reporting
- Personally direct and implement high profile diversity programs, fan engagements and educational opportunities at various external and internal events.
- Work with department heads, employees and partners to gather quantifiable diversity & inclusion indicators and metrics.
- Manage all content and summaries of goals and achievements for monthly, quarterly and annual reports including the AEG 1FORCE Diversity & Inclusion Report
Program and Process Review, Design and Development
- Research, analyze, recommend and implement improvements and modifications to internal business practices to optimize diversity & inclusion footprint enterprise wide.
- Own development and implementation of company-wide Diversity & Inclusion plans
- A minimum education level of a Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year) in Human Resource, Business Administration, or related area
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a diversity and inclusion role, along with a minimum of 3 years managing a staff and department initiatives
- Proven self-starter, who demonstrates the ability to independently take initiative and accountability for results
- Must demonstrate the ability to interface effectively and collaborate with clients, peers, project personnel and all levels of management to develop solutions and ensure stakeholder buy-in
- Articulate public speaker and presenter who can prepare presentations and think on their feet in front of varied audiences
- Excellent skills in budget monitoring
- Demonstrated knowledge of discrimination laws, and best practices in affirmative action, equal opportunity and diversity and inclusion
- Demonstrated personal commitment to D & I and continual personal learning and growth
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Demonstrated high proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), and ability to learn required business systems
- Work well under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines
- High ethics, integrity and confidentiality consistent with the position
- Excellent oral, active listening, written, presentation, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
800 W. Olympic Blvd. | Suite 305 | Los Angeles, CA 90015