The Los Angeles Latino Chamber of Commerce (LALCC) is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) organization and a 501(c)(6) trade group corporation as designated by the IRS in October 2008. The purpose of LALCC is to organize and unify Latino business owners to:
- advocate for small- and medium-sized businesses on a regional, statewide, and national basis;
- provide valuable and permanent member services for the improvement and success of their businesses;
- generate increased levels of business from outside the Latino community;
- provide overall leadership on relevant business issues as well as community economic development issues;
- generate increased levels of business between members.